Data Consultant to SIX Financial Information
072 55 55 671
SIX Financial Information is a leading global provider of data and value-added services for the wealth and asset management industry. Aggregated directly and in real-time from 1500 worldwide sources – covering all the major trading venues - SIX’s database includes reference and market data, corporate actions, regulatory data and pricing information for over 16 million instruments. With offices in 23 countries, SIX combines the advantages of local expertise with global reach to offer financial specialists comprehensive data services for Asset Servicing and Back Office, Middle Office, Investment Advisory, Portfolio and Fund Management.
As an employer of choice in the financial industry, we provide an enriching employee experience for talented people who share our passion for quality and client-first philosophy. We welcome those who thrive on challenges, accept no compromise on integrity and exemplify team spirit. We reward our employees’ dedication by investing in their growth and development whilst also encouraging them to innovate and explore new paths. Our values of Passion & Pride, Trust & Respect, Innovation & Openness define how we approach our colleagues and clients alike. They lead SIX from strength to strength and absolutely set us apart from our competitors. Financial Information is a SIX company, which operates Switzerland’s financial market infrastructure and offers on a global scale comprehensive services in the areas of securities trading, clearing and settlement, as well as financial information and payment transactions. SIX is a future-oriented employer with an international outlook, offering its employees a wealth of challenging roles and projects.
In the role as a Data Consultant, you will act in the pre- and post sales support process towards SIX Financial Information´s clients. You will develop and maintain in-depth knowledge within the area of SIX products in the Financial sector and become an expert in the specific area.
- Report to Head of Product Management Nordics and have a close contact with Head of Sales Support Operations in UK
- Work effectively with Ssales to develop and deepen relationships with new and existing clients
- Promote and support the full range of SIX Financial Information´s products and services
- Be a part of a global team which means that there will be opportunities to support other regions as well
Experience and qualifications
We are looking for a person who has a solid background from supporting Financial Institutions within the areas of data sourcing and data management. You are a driven person who can work with the minimum of supervision and who aims to get a broader experience from the Financial Market.
- Degree-level education and/or relevant experience
- A good understanding of the function and structure of the financial markets (Equity, Fixed Income, Commodity, Fund and FX markets)
- Good knowledge and experience in supporting a range of reference and real-time data products together with a detailed knowledge of real-time pricing services, reference data/corporate actions feeds and/or display terminals
- Understanding of Reference Data, Compliance and Regulatory Topics such as MIFID and Solvency II
- Experienced in creating presentations and documentations. An ability to communicate in a good way and building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- A solid understanding of Sales and Project Management lifecycles
- Independent and motivated person with an enthusiasm to learn and maintain a knowledge in the details of the market
- You are updated in the market and has an understanding for “hot topics” in the industry
In this recruitment SIX Financial Information cooperate with Netwrk. For more information, please contact Johanna Lagerholm or Michael Brommels.
072 55 55 671
072 55 55 713